Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Random thoughts and goals

Living in a studio apartment with no patio or yard space is discouraging for me. I would like to entertain the notion of a small herb garden and even some pretty flowers to admire. Container gardening is good for this I hear, however I have no where to keep them. I cannot keep my plants inside because of Uzi (my kitty). She likes to chew on plants and not only will it destroy them but then I have to worry about if she is ingesting something toxic to her. I have thought about putting them outside my door, but no light gets there and I worry about people tampering with them. Does anyone have any ideas?

Next, I would like to begin writing e-books. I've loved writing since I was very young, and I think if I combine that with my love of homemaking it could be very lucrative, especially if I pursue getting professionally published. I would like as much advice as I can manage, so if you have any experience with writing books or anything at all please do not hesitate to comment with any advice or mentoring.

Also, for those wondering. Jordan and I have been together since 2005. We have been living together since 2007. We have had several cats, the first Abby, the second Slipper (both have passed sadly) and now Uzi. We would like to get married, but Jordan is waiting until I pay back my immediate debts (medical bills) and still would like to ask for my father's approval, already having asked the rest of my family. When we get married we want to bulk up our savings as much as possible and plan for our first kid. I would personally like to have up to 5 kids (I would like to adopt one or two) but he isn't sure how many he wants. So we need to figure out how many we will have. But I'm very excited to finally start our family. I plan to have my debt paid off by November and I pray that he asks me sometime in 2011. I can't wait to have children!

No comments:

Post a Comment